The range of accessories and possible configurations allow the system to be modulated and tailored to any type of goods.
Although Longspan Shelving is a manually loaded system, it utilises the full height of the facility, with higher levels accessed using mechanical means (S/R cranes or order-picking trucks) or through walkways located inside the shelving system.
General Longspan Shelving applications:
- Spare parts, automotive parts, paints, etc.
- Industrial and hardware supplies
- Chemists warehouse
- Supermarkets, Cash & Carry
- Distribution of electrical supplies
Advantages of the Longspan Shelving storage system:
- Strong: It is the most robust picking system in the market, enabling mezzanines and multi-tiers to be dimensioned on the shelving system itself.
- High load capacity picking system
- Agile: Longspan Shelving is easy to assemble and to replace/add components.
- Adaptable: Wide range of bays and shelf depths.
- Direct access to all unit loads stored and visualisation of all products.
- Easy adjustment of beam levels every 50 mm.
- A variety of accessories to suit any storage needs: dividers, garment hanging rails, wire mesh shelves, and more.
- To maximise both floor and height space, miniload and narrow aisle installations aided by order-picking machines can be implemented.