– Loaded pallets enter the structure on one end and move securely along the roller conveyors at a controlled speed, moved only by the force of gravity, until they reach the other end, ready for removal.
– The movement of the load units in the live pallet racking systems is absolutely secure since the structure is equipped with a series of technical and organisational measures for control and protection.
– It operates by the palletised loads entering the structure at the higher level of the two ends.
-The unit load moves by the force of gravity of the roller conveyors, but at a safe and controlled speed with the help of the live pallet racking braking and safety systems.
-When the pallet reaches the opposite end, it stops thanks to the retainer or the last pallet deposited and it is then ready to be removed.
-In order for the loading, unloading and movement of the unit loads in the live pallet racking system to be carried out in complete safety, the structure is provided with a series of technical and organisational control and protection measures.
OTHER DESIGN OPTIONS
Live pallet racking systems can vary from their original design according to each customer’s specific storage needs.
PUSH-BACK MANAGEMENT (LIFO)
A push back system based on LIFO warehouse management (Last In, First Out) can also be installed. The main difference is that only one aisle is used for work as loading and unloading take place in the same area.
The folding roller system allows roller conveyors to be moved and raised for cleaning and maintenance, and to access the warehouse floor, all this while maintaining the same technical characteristics and system operation.
Split rollers can be installed in the loading and unloading areas of live pallet racking systems to simplify the work of forklift and pallet trucks. They also prevent roller damage.
FLOOR LEVEL PICK-UP
Sometimes warehouses with dynamic racking systems need the load units to be picked up at ground level. To simplify this operation, a special pallet output area can be added.
Advantages of the Live Pallet Racking system:
The advantages of live pallet racking FIFO are their compaction, time savings and good stock management.
- Reduced loading and unloading times.
- Increased storage capacity in a warehouse with adjustable pallet racking.
- Ideal product rotation: Perfect for FIFO systems (first-in, first-out).
- Adaptable to any space, and to any weight or size of the merchandise to be stored.